TEXAS-SIZED EASTER EGG HUNT
March 31st – 12 to 4 pm
Come experience Easter in true Texas style! Easter egg hunt for children 0-12 begins at noon sharp! Cost is FREE
Please check times below for the appropriate age groups, as the hunt will begin at different times for different ages.
- On the West lawn of the Livestock Exchange Building Ages 6-8 years old.
- On the East lawn of the Livestock Exchange Building Ages 9-12 years old.
- On the West lawn of the Livestock Exchange Building Ages 0-2 years old
- On the East lawn of the Livestock Exchange Building Ages 3-5 years old
12 pm to 4 pm
- Live music, photos with the Easter Bunny, face painting, and the Legends of Texas inside Stockyards Station.
130 East Exchange Avenue – Fort Worth, 76164
(This article is given to you be The Charlie Brown Group of Keller Williams that consists of Charlie Brown, Jena La Haye, Holly Brucks, Kay Lopez, Lindsey Perritte, Aubrey Kida, Rochelle Howey. They are experts in the Fort Worth and surrounding areas including Fort Worth, Keller, Southlake, Haslet, Grapevine, Roanoke, Trophy Club, Justin, Watauga, North Richland Hills, Hurst, Bedford, Euless, Colleyville, Flower Mound, Argyle, Weatherford, Benbrook, Arlington, Mansfield, Springtown, Azle, Boyd, Saginaw, White Settlement, Denton, Aledo, Newark, Northlake, Westlake, and surrounding areas since 2003.)