Fun Family Night Drag Racing Friday’s at Texas Motor Speedway
Universal Technical Institute Friday Night Drags is heads-up, street-style drag racing. Racing is held on the one-eighth-mile pit road, and the events are open to any automobile (excluding back half cars or trucks) and any driver over the age of 18.
- Seven divisions in the series with 2 weeks left.
- The event, in its ninth year, began as a way to curb illegal street racing by giving drivers a safe place to compete.
- Car enthusiasts also have the chance to show off their cars during a show-n-shine, with awards being handed out in four categories.
- Friday Nights Beginning June 22 – July 27
- Plenty of kids activities in the concourse
Gates open nightly at 6:00 p.m.
Opening Ceremonies at 9:10 p.m.
Drag Racing at 9:15 p.m.
For spectators, general admission grandstand tickets are $10 for adults and $5 for children 12 and under and available at the Gate 6 box office or online atwww.texasmotorspeedway.com. Parking is free in the PSL lot outside Gate 6 and available for $20 in the infield (with admission included in pricing). Coolers are permitted in both the grandstands and infield.
(This article is given to you be The Charlie Brown Group of Keller Williams that consists of Charlie Brown, Jena La Haye, Holly Brucks, Lindsey Perritte, Aubrey Kida, Rochelle Howey, Rena Connors, Jake Senescall, Lesli Cordero. They are experts in the Fort Worth and surrounding areas including Fort Worth, Keller, Southlake, Haslet, Grapevine, Roanoke, Trophy Club, Justin, Watauga, North Richland Hills, Hurst, Bedford, Euless, Colleyville, Flower Mound, Argyle, Weatherford, Benbrook, Arlington, Mansfield, Springtown, Azle, Boyd, Saginaw, White Settlement, Denton, Aledo, Newark, Northlake, Westlake, and surrounding areas since 2003.)